- Rental costumes are due back to The Costume Closet by return date listed on invoice. A fee of $3.00/week/costume will be charged for all late costumes. The Costume Closet has full authority to charge the card on file.
- Payment is due within seven days of invoice. You may pay with school check, credit card, or school purchase order. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of order.
- The replacement cost for lost or destroyed costumes is three times the rental fee. Paid rental fees do not apply toward replacement cost. The Costume Closet has full authority to charge the card on file.
- Costumes are sent in the best possible condition; however, costumes are used and may have small imperfections that do not affect the integrity of the performance. The renter agrees to accept the costumes on an “as is” basis.
- The Costume Closet will do its best to accommodate size requests, but some small adjustments may be made.
- Costumes are to be returned to The Costume Closet washed in cold water, gentle cycle and hung to dry, unless customer decides to pay The Costume Closet to clean them. Any alterations made to the costume, such as pinning or light tacking / hemming, must be removed before returning to The Costume Closet.
- Renter agrees to pay all shipping and handling costs.
- In the event you are dissatisfied with your costumes, you may return them within seven days of receiving them for store credit only, less a 10% restocking fee